- Diameter – 350cm
- Height – 210cm
- Weight – 35kg
- Window – 4 pieces
- Entrance – 2 pieces
- Diameter of smoke pipe hole – 1 hole – 9cm
- Package dimensions: 1 bag – 198cm x 35cm x 35cm
The “Pentagon” is one of the newest tent models. It is an all-weather comfortable living module for 3-5 people. Whether you camp with a group or only two people, this tent provides the comforts of home. At about 8 square meter, the tent is comparable to an apartment room.
The tent includes the following components: 2 entrances, opening wall, stove jack, 4 triangular viewing windows, ventilation window.
The entrance to the tent is duplicated in 3 layers: an outer awning, a mosquito net, an inner awning. Thanks to this, the tent will be comfortable both in summer and in winter.
The optional wood stove evenly heats the tent interior.
Triangular windows occupy 1/4 of the tent wall. The windows, as well as the entrance, are duplicated by an external and internal awning, as well as a mosquito net.
The ventilation window is located behind the oven and provides a constant supply of fresh air.
A person of medium height can stand upright anywhere inside the tent.
The pentagon is made in the form of a pentagon. Each wall length measures 215cm. We recommend using bunk beds. Installation is an easy process like our UP-series tents. While you’ll need a bit more time to fully install the tent, you’ll get a “comfortable house”.
This is the flagship model from RBM, which has received a great response from their customers.
This all-weather tent protects you from the hot summer sun and from severe winter cold. The optional wood stove maintains a pleasant interior temperature even if it is extremely cold outside. It can be 27° C inside when it is -5° C outside. The tent’s inner layer has several hinges useful for drying clothes. You’ll enjoy an unprecedented level of comfort while camping. The innovative, water-resistant Oxford 300 PU 4000 material will keep you dry inside the tent even from the heaviest rain.
The tent frame is made from aviation aluminium alloy B95T1. The frame’s all-metal bars can withstand strong winds and frost. All doors and windows have mosquito nets and reinforced zippers. RBM started using reinforced zippers especially for winter.
All-metal umbrella-type fast installation frame.
The frame’s durability is provided by all-metal bars made of aviation alloy B95T1. This durable, high-strength alloy restores its initial shape even after bearing a heavy load. This feature makes it possible to use our tents in areas with strong winds without fear of frame damage caused by impact. The patented umbrella-type mechanism and folding wing door are also made from this alloy, providing the frame with superior durability and corrosion resistance. Many of our competitors produce coal-plastic tent frames that are susceptible to low temperatures.
The outer layer is manufactured from sturdy, innovative, and water-resistant material, Oxford 300 PU 4000, and the inner layer is manufactured from Oxford 210 PU 2000. The air space between the inner and outer layers significantly decreases condensation and effectively retains interior heat. Additionally, the inner layer is coated with a special water-repellent, and all stitches are glued to provide the ultimate protection from water. This provides our tents superior protection from wind, rain, and snow to keep the tent interior warm and dry.
We pay great attention to our product’s safety features. For winter usage, our tent is equipped with the features necessary for using a wood stove:
- The tent wall near the stove is located a safe distance from the hot surface. This eliminates the need to use fire-resistant material on the wall of this tent model.
- The smoke pipe hole is made from the same fire-resistant material with a working temperature up to 1200° C and is equipped with stainless steel rings.
- The tension rope hooks have light-reflecting elements that are highly visible to car and pushbikes from a distance to prevent accidents.
- The tent has four 5-layer windows for ventilation. The windows’ transparent layers are made of frost-resistant PVC (polyvinyl-chloride) and can be used up to – 50° C.
- The standard packaging includes a zippered floor that can be attached to the tent’s interior above ground level. This floor provides excellent protection from insects and creepy crawlies and from water in rainy weather.
Because RBM are committed to continually improving their products, we encourage feedback from our customers to implement improvements and to add new features to these products.
We hope you are as confident about the quality and safety of our product as we are!
Additional options to make camping even more comfortable:
- Wood stove with fire-resistant glass wall and additional wall in case of glass breakage.
- 3-layer, heat-insulated floor.
- Attachable vestibule.
Enjoy a cosy fire while the 3-layer floor prevents cold from the ground from penetrating the tent and keeps snow and ice beneath the tent from melting. The vestibule also provides additional storage space.
- Outer tent, inner tent with floor, frame
- Legs for folding wall – 2 pieces
- Tent-pegs – 1 set
- Detachable organizer with Velcro fastener – 3 pieces
- Detachable pocket with Velcro fastener – 3 pieces
- Fire-resistant stove mat – 1 piece
- Tension rope
- Dome net shelf – 2 pieces
- Bag – 1 piece
- Spare parts kit – 1 piece
- User’s manual and warranty card – 1 piece
IMPORTANT – The wood stove, three-layer insulated floor, and vestibule are additional accessories and are sold separately.