Our newest modular mid-size kiln.
Deluxe Kit includes:
• 6″ (152 mm) round by 7″ (178 mm) tall refractory Kiln with 3″ (76 mm) diameter x 4″ (101 mm) tall chamber
• 1 Salamander A0.5 clay graphite crucible
• 2 NAC-500 Graphite Mini Crucibles for smaller pours
• 1 clay crucible stand (pedestal)
• 8″ tongs
• 2 Bernzomatic TS4000 torches
• 1 lb (450 g) white melting flux
• 1 lb (450 g) GPK premium black gold flux
• Graphite single conical mold
• Graphite 2 oz Gold Loaf mold (1 oz Silver or Copper)
• Jar Liner Restore high quality maintenance material
• Instructions, smelting tips
Note: Pencil tip torches are not sufficient for this size kiln.
The refractory materials of our kilns are good for up to 1250° Celsius which allows you to melt gold, copper, silver with ease, in only 15 minutes.
To get started you will also need:
• Two Propane gas cylinders from Mitre10 or Bunnings at around $50 each. This is because we are unable to ship the gas cylinders around NZ.
ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode