This is one heavy duty, teflon piston compressor with pressure relief valve. This compressor is recommended for deep diving, dredging, urchin and cucumber diving, hull cleaning, boat and dock maintenance, crustacean harvesting or even spear fishing!
Comes complete with pulley and produces 6 CFM at free air or 5 CFM at 40 PSI. Recommended RPM is 1450.
There are several safety items you MUST use with this.
1) a 1.5m high snorkel to draw air from above the engine, that is not effected by carbon monoxide.
2) A carbon air filter on the air feed side of compressor.
3) A certified air reserve tank to provide diver with a buffer of air.
4) quality air hose suitable for breathing.
5) An appropriate regulator as a scuba regulator might not work.
The buyer is responsible for setting this up in the correct manner. Even when setup correctly, diving can be dangerous and can cause harm or even death.
Please read and/or download the following guidelines before buying or using this product:
Hookah Safety Information
DredgeNZ or their original supplier can not be held accountable for any harm to persons or property through use of this product.By buying this you agree to these terms and to adhere to all safety factors stated above.