Tarsacci MTD 8000 is
- The perfect multi purpose machine for beach and shallow water, relic, coin and gold hunting.
- Four selectable frequencies.
- Ultra lightweight and durable full carbon fiber rod construction. Simply the BEST, fully adjustable carbon fiber rod on the market! You will NOT need to upgrade to a aftermarket one!
- The Tarsacci MDT 8000 has PROVEN Pulse Induction performance at 3-Times LESS cost, over the World’s top-end Pulse Induction unit!
- “UNCANNY” ability to operate PERFECTLY around BIG oxidized/decomposing iron, thanks to the Salinity Balance ability to see through coke and natural graphite ect.
- Tarsacci’s MDT 8000 patented Salinity Balance enables you with “see through technology” to unmask targets BEHIND coke (hot rocks) and heavily mineralized, alkaline, salt & fertilized soil where MOST other machines fail!
- The PERFECT multi purpose machine for beach and shallow water, relic, coin and gold hunting.
- Uses standard off the shelf Lithium Ion batteries that can be replaced at any time! (Includes 2 batteries and charger).
- 18 months factory warranty
- Made in the USA.
- 11X9″ DD Coil
- NZ COIL 9X11″ DD for black sand beaches
- 12″ DD Coil
ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode
At the heart of MDT is the unique Salinity Balance feature that enables detecting targets in noisy environments like wet sand beaches, mineralized ground, and hot rocks.
Fast Ground Balancing
Ground Balance in less than 3 seconds; just press, hold, lift, and release and your on your way with a ground balanced MDT 8000.
Lightweight & Durable
MDT 8000’s premium build quality uses a strong carbon fiber body for a uniquely lightweight and durable design minimizing arm fatigue and maximizing product life.
Fear no beach with MDT 8000’s water proof meeting IP68 rating – Up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes.
Accurate Target ID
Accurate target ID in the MDT 8000 means that you will be able to work rough ground in tough conditions.
Unique Target Audio
Easily and reliably locate targets with unique target audio profiles based on three modes of operation: All-Metal(AM), Discrimination(Disc), and Mixed Mode(Mix).
Black Sand Mode
Turn this feature on to improve performance in specific mineralized grounds like black sand beaches. You may also find the black sand mode beneficial in other conditions.
With four selectable single frequencies: 6.4kHz, 9kHz, 12kHz, and 18kHz, you can choose the frequency for your needs.
Made In The USA
Tarsacci is founded, built and based in the USA. Our products are Made in the USA. Any service we provide is coming straight from the United States of America.
Everything you need right in front of you! The MDT 8000’s easy to use user interface does not hide any settings; anything can be changed with a touch of a few buttons for a seamless configuration experience on the go.
- MDT 8000, includes one coil of your choice
- Stereo Headphones
- MDT 8000 Headphone Adapter (1/8th inch stereo)
- Tarsacci Backpack
- Two Batteries with Dual Battery Charger
- 11″ Coil Cover, no Coil Cover available for 12″ Coil
|Technology||Mixed Domain (Patent Pending)|
|Operating Frequency||6.4kHz / 9kHz / 12kHz / 18kHz|
|Ground Balance||Manual / Fast Auto|
|Black Sand Mode||Yes|
|Salinity Level||0 to 50|
|Target Identification||Ferrous -30 to 0 / Non-ferrous 1 to 30|
|Sensitivity||1 to 9|
|Threshold Level||-9 to 0|
|Target Volume||1 to 15|
|Tone Break||Ferrous and Non-ferrous with adjustable notch filter|
|Audio Modes||All Metal / Discrimination / Mix|
|Audio Output||Speaker / Headphones|
|Display||128 x 64 Graphic LCD|
|LCD Backlight||Yes (Permanently ON)|
|Battery||26650 Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (3.7V @ 5000mAh)|
|Battery Life||Up to email@example.comHz / 24hrs@9kHz / 30hrs@12kHz / 36hrs@18kHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10C to +50C (+14F to +122F)|
|Search Coil(s) – You decide which one you want
|Shaft||Telescopic 3K carbon fiber with molded 3K carbon fiber “S” rod and armrest|
|Length||965cm to 1346cm (38″ to 53″)|
|Weight||1280g (2.82lb) including the battery|