Heat-insulated floor for the “UP-2” tent
The 3-layer, heat-insulated UP-2 tent floor was specially designed for extremely low temperatures. It prevents snow melting beneath the tent from the stove and keeps the tent interior warm.
The floor has two specific areas (700x400mm) that can be opened to drill fishing holes. Not that you will need this here in New Zealand or Australia :).
- Weight – 3.7 kg
The 3-layers of this floor are made of:
Features of isolon foil :
- Low density of 26-45 kg/m3, resulting in low material weight
- Ability to reflect 97% of heat
- Wide temperature range: from -60° C to +105° C
There are two ways to install the floor:
- Under the tent. Spread the floor on the ground and install the tent over it. The tent frame bars are inserted into special holes in the floor.
- Spread the floor inside the tent.