A great set for your family to get you started.
- Sifting Pan (Mesh Size 1/2″ or ~12.00 mm), refer to our item GP2-12
- Sifting Pan (Mesh Size: 1/8 or ~3.00 mm), refer to our item GP2-18
- 8″ (~20 cm) Gold Pan, Dual Riffles, Plastic Body, Green Color
- 10″ (~25 cm) Gold Pan, Dual Riffles, Plastic Body, Green Color
- 14″ (~36 cm) Gold Pan, Dual Riffles, Plastic Body, Green Color
- Tweezers with Magnifier, Glass Lens
- Plastic Snifter Bottle
- Magnetic Black Sand Pocket Separator Pen, Water Resistant, Pocket Clip, refer to our item PM6549
- Heavy Duty Plastic Body Prospector’s Sand Scoop- Green Color, refer to our item GP3-SS22GN
- & 11. Glass Vials
The sifting pan is to separate coarser gravel and to reduce your material in the pan quickly, thus speeding up your gold panning process. The snifter bottle helps sucking up tiny gold particles without a fuzz.
Please note that the picture is not to scale.