This is the lightest and most compact compressor system on the market today. Extremely quiet operation and up to 1 hour of diving time with a full tank of of fuel.
The setup includes a HC1 connector hose plus a KAC air filter.
There are several safety items you MUST use with this.
1) a 1.5m high snorkel to draw air from above the engine, that is not effected by carbon monoxide.
2) A carbon air filter on the air feed side of compressor.
3) A certified air reserve tank to provide diver with a buffer of air.
4) quality air hose suitable for breathing.
5) A low pressure regulator as a scuba regulator might not work.
The buyer is responsible for setting this up in the correct manner. Even when setup correctly, diving can be dangerous and can cause harm or even death.
Please read the following guidelines before buying or using this product:
DredgeNZ or their original supplier can not be held accountable for any harm to persons or property through use of this product.By buying this you agree to these terms and to adhere to all safety factors stated above.