Our 5-piece set includes the following:
• Sieve #1 (GP2-12): Wire thickness: ~ 1.40 mm – Mesh size: ~ 10.00 mm
• Sieve #2 (GP2-14): Wire thickness: ~ 0.95 mm – Mesh size: ~ 5.50 mm
• Sieve #3 (GP2-18): Wire thickness: ~ 0.60 mm – Mesh size: ~ 3.00 mm
• Sieve #4 (GP2-112): Wire thickness: ~ 0.45 mm – Mesh size: ~ 1.50 mm
• Sieve #5 (GP2-120): Wire thickness: ~ 0.35 mm – Mesh size: ~ 0.90 mm
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both quite accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stack-able design:
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 20 liter (5-gallon) bucket.
Our sieves are used in many different applications:
- gold mining
- bee keeping
- food classification
- pottery (sieving clay for glazes)