This is a medium duty diaphragm compressor with pressure relief valve. Suitable for one diver only. Easy to maintain.
It has been the most widely used diving compressor for suction dredging operations in New Zealand for many years. The T80 compressors are recommended for shallow diving conditions including dredging, hull cleaning, boat and dock maintenance, pool repair, crustacean harvesting, spear fishing or general sport diving.
Factory recommended max. RPM is 1800
5/8″ keyway shaft
Produces 1.8 CFM at 45 PSI
There are several safety items you MUST use with this.
1) a 1.5m high snorkel to draw air from above the engine, that is not effected by carbon monoxide.
2) A carbon air filter on the air feed side of compressor.
3) A certified air reserve tank to provide diver with a buffer of air.
4) quality air hose suitable for breathing.
5) A low pressure regulator as a scuba regulator might not work.
The buyer is responsible for setting this up in the correct manner. Even when setup correctly, diving can be dangerous and can cause harm or even death.
Please read and/or download the following guidelines before buying or using this product:
Hookah Safety Information
DredgeNZ or their original supplier can not be held accountable for any harm to persons or property through use of this product.By buying this you agree to these terms and to adhere to all safety factors stated above.