Melt 1 to 6 oz of fine placer gold (1 to 3 oz silver) – take it to the field with you!
• (2) mini graphite crucibles
• (1) graphite 2 oz gold / 1 oz silver or copper loaf mold
• 6″ scissor tongs
• 3 ounces of melting flux
• melting instructions
Please note that with the newest model doesn’t come with a spacer.
To get started you will also need:
• Two torch kits with Propane gas cylinders from Mitre10 or Bunnings at around $50 each. This is because we are unable to ship the gas cylinders around NZ.
A field test report can also be downloaded from our INFORMATION site. Just click on the tab ‘INFORMATION” and go to PDF downloads.
Ø 4″ / 102 mm OD
Height 4″ / 102 mm
• This mini kiln is not recommended for smelting ore concentrates, due to the limited capacity for both cons and refining flux 1 to 3 ratios.
• The refractory materials of our kilns are good for up to 1250° Celsius which allows you to melt gold, copper, silver with ease, in only 15 minutes.
• Some modifications to the design have been made as per August 2016.